Translate

Sunday, June 2, 2013

RIGHT NOW!


FROM THE SOON TO BE RELEASED BOOK
"LORD, I'M STILL HOLDING ON"


Daniel 10:12 Then he said, “Don’t be afraid, Daniel.  Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven.  I have come in answer to your prayer.

Oh Heavenly Father, please help me to write this so that they will know that you are real.  Help me to say this the way you want it to be told so people will be delivered and set free.  Right now Lord, RIGHT NOW

It was 4:00 am and the Lord had awakened me and I found myself crying out in the spirit “RIGHT NOW LORD, RIGHT NOW”.

You see, then the night before I had gone to bed with so much on my mind.  It seemed like everything around me was falling apart and the enemy was trying to make me believe that the Lord wasn’t going to bring me out of the pit of depression that was trying to overtake my soul. But I could feel the presence of the Lord move upon me and I started crying RIGHT NOW LORD, RIGHT NOW.

As the Lord continued to minister to my spirit, my hands went up in the air praising Him, and I couldn’t lay there any longer.  I found myself out of the bed walking the floor praising the Lord and still saying RIGHT NOW LORD, RIGHT NOW.  I felt as though I emptied myself out before the Lord, as if I needed to surrender more to Him (I didn’t think there was anything left to surrender, but here I was wanting Him to have it all).

I started crying out “Lord I surrender over and over again, and saying “Not my will, but Thy will be done in my life”.  If there was anything not pleasing I knew it couldn’t stay in me.  I just began to tell Him “RIGHT NOW LORD, RIGHT NOW”, cleanse me, purge me of anything not pleasing to You so that You will be glorified.  Do it RIGHT NOW LORD!

As I continued to praise the Lord, He reminded of why I woke up praising Him.  He brought to my remembrance the dream He gave me the night before, because in the dream was where He started saying to me RIGHT NOW!  So allow me to share the dream with you…

***This story is too long to share in this posting,
so please click on the link to read the full story *****



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.