Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WHY LORD, WHY?





Dear One,

There are times I will take you through a short season of difficult growth.  I will open your eyes to see some aspect of your life or character that you’ve been ignoring, and don’t want to acknowledge.  Then, I will cause you to face the hurt or pain from the past so that I can break their power over your life.  I must allow these things to happen to set you free from the things that hold you back, and inhibit you from enjoying the full measure of all that I have for you.  

Yes, I allow seasons of discomfort and the dark valley days.  However, I do not leave you there, nor do I leave you alone.  I am always with you guiding you away from dangers seen and unseen.  It is not My will for you to live out the remainder of your days in dark valleys.  I want to bring you to the mountain top of My presence; that is where I want you to dwell.  My will for you is abundant life.  That is what I want you to expect from Me, and that is what I want you to look forward to in this coming year.

So, now you have the answer to your question, “Why Lord, why?  



Psa.  23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

Lam. 3:19-24   The thought of my suffering and homelessness is bitter beyond words.  I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss.  Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends!  His mercies never cease.  Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.  I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”


Lam. 3:31-33 For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love.  For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.