Translate

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

NOTHING CATCHES GOD BY SURPRISE


I knew this day wasn’t going to be easy for you, but I already had it worked out for your good.  You may not understand why things happen the way they do; however, I want you to know nothing ever happens that I’m not aware of.  There is nothing you can you go through that will ever catch Me by surprise.  Everything that I allow to happen in your life is planned to draw you closer to Me. So, don’t stress over what the enemy is doing.  He can’t come near your dwelling place, and he can’t take your joy.  He can’t take what I’ve given to you. And this joy that you have; he didn’t give it to you, and he surely can’t take it away.

Continue to walk faithfully before Me and allow Me to be a part of everything you do; and then watch Me keep the atmosphere around you charged with My anointing and power.  Nothing, I tell you nothing, can defeat an atmosphere that is charged by My presence.  I ask you to draw nearer to Me this day in full assurance that I am in control. Selah. Be at peace; for what you’re going through didn’t catch Me by surprise; I already have it worked out.  Now, all you have to do is believe it and rejoice.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Psalm 139:16 You saw me before I was born.   Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Joh 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


1Jn 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.