Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SEASON OF LEARNING AND GROWING


My child, at times, you will go through trials and struggles in your life. Do not be surprised when they come. Remember, I said, “In this world, you will have tribulation. But be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world."  These trials are a part of life, and they help you to grow and mature.  The only way for you to become more like Me is for you to experience some of the things that I went through.  

The trials that you’re facing, help to shape and mold you into My image. I want to see Me in you, and that means you must go through a growth process. You must face difficulties and trials, for they help you to become more like Me.  I want you to learn to be victorious, and to overcome in the midst of these struggles. I want you to learn how to solve problems in Me so that you can teach others. My child, you can’t help others, if you don’t know how. This is why you must go through a season of learning and growing.

As you go through this time of growth and maturing, don’t assume that I have lifted My hand of protection off of you, or that I am far from you.  Dear one, when you're in the fire, I’m even closer to you; for it’s My desire to see your faith grow and be perfected in Me.  Therefore, do not mistake the times of trials and struggles as a season of My displeasure.  They are seasons of learning, growing and maturing in Me.  Have faith in Me and I will lead you to victory.
 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:


John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2Co 12:8-9  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1 Peter  1:7  That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.