Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DON'T GIVE UP!


You_cant_give_up 

I keep hearing the Lord say, "Don't give up!"  I see the great effort that you have put forth to break through and come through, to be where I want you to be and to do what I want you to do.  The devil is doing all he can to keep you from moving forward, but I tell you, My people, do not give up.  Refuse to give in.  Rise up and determine to be strong and to overcome.  I have given you power over all of the works of the enemy.  Do not give up any ground. 

Soon you will see your circumstances will take an unexpected turn, so you must be willing to go with the flow of My Spirit.  This will take unusual focus and concentration on your part.  Quiet your mind and emotions, ready to move into the realm of discernment as you listen to My still small voice.  Refuse to allow minor disappointments to crush your spirit or keep you from moving through difficult circumstances.  I tell you that breakthrough is imminent if you will press on to gain the advantage and victory.  Do not become disheartened by adversity.  Keep pressing your way and your perseverance will serve to strengthen you spiritually…IF YOU DON'T GIVE UP.

So be strong, and go forth in My power knowing no weapon the enemy forms against you shall prosper.


Isaiah 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Romans 5:3-5 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

*****ATTENTION MIGHTY WARRIORS*****

I WILL BE ATTENDING A CHRISTIAN WRITERS CONFERENCE FROM WEDNESDAY, FEBRAURY 27TH - SUNDAY, MARCH 3RD.  I WILL HAVE MY LAPTOP WITH ME, BUT I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE WIRELESS CONNECTION.  THEREFORE, THERE IS A POSSIBLITY YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE DAILY WORD UNTIL MONDAY, MARCH 4TH.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.