Translate

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

THINGS I WANT YOU TO LEARN


Precious One, there are some things I want you to learn.  I want you to learn who I am. I want you to believe in what I am about to say to you, and walk in a new way this day. I want you to believe in My word; to become a weapon of mass destruction to the enemy, and destroy everything he’s touched in your life.

I want you to learn to believe that by My stripes, your body is healed, even when you get a bad report from the doctor.  I want you to learn that I have supplied your every need when you are in the midst of trials and hardships. I want you to learn to have faith in Me when I’m quiet, and you don’t feel My presence.  I want you to trust in Me and believe My word when I say that nothing is impossible for Me.

Yes, things will go wrong in your life. Yes, difficulties will come your way; and yes, there will be times your body will go through changes that might seem unbearable. However, do not worry about these times, for your times are in My hand.  Do not worry and do not fear; for worrying has never caused good to happen. In fact, it will only make things worse. I want you to learn to trust in who I am.

I want you to learn that when you seek Me with all of your heart, I shall be found. I want you to learn to have faith that when you pray; I hear your prayers. And knowing that I hear your prayers, learn to believe that what you’ve asked shall be done. I want you to learn that I watch over My word, and when I said whatsoever you ask in prayer, believing; you shall receive; know that I meant every word.

My child, these are the things that I need you to learn.  These are the things that I need you to believe and receive in your spirit. And when you do; expect an outpouring of My spirit in your life like never before.  There is so much to learn, and there's so much to do; therefore, I am asking you to start today, and learn who I am.   

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Isa. 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Php. 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Jer. 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

1Jn. 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Mat 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.


Isa. 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.