Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

IT ALL BELONGS TO HIM



Father,

We wouldn’t be honest, if we said the things we have lost and suffered didn’t cause sadness in our heart from time to time. However, as we draw nearer to You, we realize that the things we lost didn’t really belong to us; they belonged to You. It was You, who blessed us to have jobs. It was You, who blessed us to be prosperous. It was You who made a way, when there was no way, over and over again. And it is You, who is keeping us right now.  It is You, who will turn things around and cause our latter to be greater than our former. Lord, we trust in You. You haven’t changed. Although, we can't see it now; we know our blessing is in Your hands, for it all belongs to You. Thank You Jesus for keeping it safe.


LISTEN TO HIS WORD
All you think you have lost I have in My hands. I am a loving Father. When things are taken out of your life, it’s for a reason and a season, just as it was with My servant Job. There was a reason for the season he went through. Job didn’t understand it, but He never lost faith in Me. I want you to be faithful as My servant Job was and say, “Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him,” then stay before Me as Job did and plead your case. If you do, when it is  all over, your latter will be greater than your former.


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD: 

Philippians 3:7-8  I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ (NLT)

Job 13:15  Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.


Job 42:10  And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.