Translate

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

STAY ON THE ROAD




When you travel on a road with a sharp turn, oftentimes it is difficult to see what lies ahead.  All that you can do is to follow the curve of the road until the new stretch of road opens up before you.  Not being able to see around the curve doesn’t stop you from reaching your destination.

In the same way, simply because you do not see your future or your path clearly laid out, it does not mean I have not made a way for you.  It doesn’t mean that you should give up on your dreams.  Just because you cannot see it, doesn’t mean that it’s not there.  I want you to know that I have gone before you and prepared the way.  I will lead you to the land that I have promised you.  I just need you to continue moving.

All you need to do is trust Me and follow the road that I have put you on.  At times you will not understand what I am doing, and you will wish you could see further along. The enemy may put bumps in the road to hinder your journey.  However, it is like that curve in the road, just keep pressing forward and the way will open before you. 

Stay faithful to My words, then soon your heart will be glad and rejoice.  For you will see that I did not leave a single detail out of your future.  You will see that I have prepared the road ahead of you to perfection.  

So stay on the road and trust Me with your future.  Follow the instructions that I have given to you one step at a time, and soon it will open up to reveal the fullness of the new life that I have prepared for you.










Isa. 42:16  And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isa. 45:2  I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Pro 3:5-6  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.