Translate

Thursday, November 7, 2013

DON’T GIVE UP ON JESUS!




Good Morning,

I love receiving emails from you, and talking with you.  You have no idea how that blesses my day.  Lately, I have heard so many people crying out from the circumstances that they are going through.  Some of you feel as though you have faced too much opposition.  Some continue to look at their weakness and failures, and some are feeling that they just can’t go on anymore. If you are feeling discouraged and depressed, wondering when the Lord is going to do something in your life, then I pray this message will minister to you and help you through your storm.  










My Child,

I know where you are, I see all, and I feel what you are going through.   You are not defeated.  It is time to put aside the grave clothes and stand up in the authority that has been given to you.  There are things inside of you that you haven’t even begun to use.  Quiet your spirit this day and listen to Me.  I am speaking.

 If you continue to look at your mistakes or at the pressures around you, the enemy will continue to have you right where he wants you… defeated, dead and buried.  That’s not who I created you to be.  Don’t allow him torment you anymore.  Not a day will go by when you will not make a mistake, but it is not your perfection that sets you apart.  It is your heart, your love for Me that sets you apart. 

I imparted something incredible inside of you before you were born.  You have My spirit in you.  You were not created ordinary.  No, you were fearfully and wonderfully made.  You are my unique and overcoming creation.  You are My treasure poured into an earthen vessel.  The vessel you’re in may be fragile and yes, it will make mistakes, but what I have poured inside of you is priceless.

Renew your vows to Me, take My hand and put your trust in Me now.  You trusted Me once before when you were going through a dark time, why not trust Me now.  Do not put your trust in the things that you can see with your eyes.  Do not put your trust in the pressures that are coming against you.  It’s only temporary, rather put your trust in the One who created you.  Put your trust in the One who is always faithful.  Put your trust in the One who’s been with you from the beginning and will be with you to the end.  Trust in Me and hold steadfastly in My word.  For I will do for you what you could not do for yourself.

When you can’t walk, I will carry you.  When you can’t pray, My spirit will pray through you.  When you cry, I will dry your weeping eyes.  When you can’t lift up your head, I will raise you up to heights unknown.  I won’t ever leave you.  I will always be with you.  Keep your eyes upon Me, not the situation.  All is in My hands.  I have it.  I tell you it’s in My hands.  Trust Me.  Have faith in Me.  I won’t fail.  I cannot fail! I Am that I Am!

No matter what your situation is right now, I just want you to know this one thing, God is faithful, and He has promised you life in abundance.  Rise up from your place of mourning, and shake off the grave clothes.  Shake off everything that is weighing you down.  Grab hold to the word of God, grab Hold of His hand, and don’t let go of what you know to be true.  Allow the peace and joy of the Saviour to saturate your life this day.  Lift up the name of Jesus!!!!  Lift Him up!!!  When you do that His joy will shine through and destroy the darkness that was trying to overtake you.

I want to speak into your life and pray with you that your day will be blessed and filled with the presence of the Lord.  

Father,

In the name of Jesus, I bring those who have been crying out to you right now, and I speak life into their situation.  I speak to every crooked place in their lives and I call them straight in the name of Jesus.  I stand with them as one in the name of Jesus, and bring the blood of Jesus against the attacks, the fear and every plot and plan coming from the enemy, and send them fleeing back to the enemy’s camp double fold.  Lord, I speak to the storms that are tossing them here and there and I call them to cease and flow peaceful blessings into their lives in the mighty name of Jesus. 

Lord, I bring the blood of Jesus against the hindering spirits of the enemy that have been trying to envelop them in darkness and despair, and I say in the name of Jesus they are loose and set free. 
Lord, remove the feelings of hopelessness, that causes them to say and feel as though nothing is working out.  For we know all things work together for those who love you and are called according to Your purpose.  And Lord, You called us, you chose us because You love us.  Jesus, dispel this darkness they feel, shine Your light on their situation right now, and strengthen them to hold fast to Your word in the name of Jesus!    

Jesus, our hope, our trust, and our faith is in You, because You promise to never leave us nor forsake us.  Lord, You are our everything, and we surrender all to You.  Oh Father, fill us with Your goodness, faithfulness and Your love and help us to stand and shower You with love this day!!!  We praise You, We glorify You, Lord, we love You!

In Jesus Christ name we pray,
Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.