Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WALK ON, DO NO GIVE UP




My Child

I am saying to you today, walk on do not give up!    The road you are on, it is My plan.  I know at times you have felt like you were pushing against a rock, and the temptation has been so strong that you were tempted to just turn around and go with the flow. You wanted to give up a few times and just abandon what you are doing as a bad idea because it was too hard to keep pushing.

You even feel this way right now.  You feel like you just want to drop everything and go down the easier way, and do as everybody else does.  But, you know can’t do that.  You know the journey you’re on is different from their walk.  So walk on, do not give up.

You are walking on the road that I have chosen for you.  You are going through these difficulties because My ways are not the world's ways.  My ways are different and at times they might seem completely strange to you.  But, know that what you have heard Me speak, and the road you have stepped on it is of Me… you have heard correctly.


Don’t give up, keep walking, and keep pressing your way.  I am right there with you. I want you to give up the struggling, the trying to get it right, and just walk on the path that I have set before you. Don’t push against the rock with your own strength, just surrender all to My will and accept that I indeed have the best plans for you. As you do this you will feel My strong arm leading you through this bumpy journey one step at a time.

My child, I know the cost of what you’re going through, but rest assured that this is just a small price for the reward that I have for you.  Know that if you commit to My ways, lay your own visions and ideas down, the blessings I have for you will overtake you in every area of your life.  The surprises that I have waiting for you are wonderful.

Don’t stop trying; just trust Me and keep walking.  Give up the struggle to figure out what I am doing.  Allow Me to guide you.  If we walk this road of blessings together nothing will be able to stand in your way, and the blessings that will stem from this journey will be great!   Walk on My child and do not give up

Isa 55:8 -9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Cor. 4:1Therefore, since we have this ministry through the mercy shown to us, we do not get discouraged. (ISV)

2 Co 4:8-9  We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;  Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.