Translate

Monday, October 28, 2013

STILL SMALL VOICE RADIO SHOW - GETTING THROUGH THE NIGHT


GETTING THROUGH THE NIGHT

Wednesday, October 30, 2013
9 a.m. (Pacific) 12:00 p.m. (Eastern)


Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

I don’t know about you, but I have read that scripture so many times when I was young however, it wasn't until I became older, and grew in the Lord that I fully understood the true meaning of  "weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning"

I want to share with you a night in my life that had lasted for many days, and how the Lord helped me to make it through the night.  I pray that this will help you get through your nights, and lead you to the bright side that's waiting for you.

We will talk about 
  • What is the night?
  • How long is the night?
  • Wrestling through the night  
  • Saying goodbye to the night


I will also respond to the emails I received about the last show and the party I gave for myself.


CALL IN INFORMATION FOR STILL SMALL VOICE


AFTER THE SHOW

The broadcast will be posted on STILL SMALL VOICE’s show page on the RADIOACTIVE BROADCASTING website.  As before, I will follow up with the link to the broadcast.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I pray the show will be a blessing in your lives.

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CHANNEL CLEAR SO YOU CAN HEAR THAT
STILL SMALL VOICE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.