Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED

FROM THE DEVOTIONAL BOOK "WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW"

Like DON'T BE DISCOURAGED on Facebook


2 Corinthians 4:8 -9" We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.

You can’t lose hope now; you have come too far to give up. What has happened in your life to make you think that I can’t bring you out of this situation? I can, and I will bring you out of this.  I will take what seems like an impossible situation and cause you to say, “Only Jesus could have worked this out”

  You don’t have time to be discouraged, and give up hope. I am going before you right now putting things in order. Nothing will be able to touch you, or throw you off guard, for I am doing a complete work within you. I see your struggles. I see what you are going through, please don’t lose hope. Do not believe the lies of the enemy. Instead cling to the promises I have given to you so when the storms are over you will get up changed, made new, and walk into the fullness of your calling.

  Do not back down, but suit up in the armour that I have provided for you and move forward. Those who try to slow you down will not be successful. No longer will they be a hindrance in your walk. I want you to set your sights on things above and do not be thrown off guard by the so-called successes of men trying to deceive you. They are in My hands.

  I want you to stay focused on Me with your whole being. So please don't give up, others are depending upon you. So be faithful to the call, and you shall be rewarded with blessings untold. Trust Me to provide for your every need. Trust Me to lift you up and out of despair and into heavenly blessings. So I say unto you do not be discouraged. I haven’t forsaken you.

  My Prayer Confession,

Heavenly Father, Thank You Lord for giving me peace and taking away the discouragement that was in my heart.  Thank You for breathing upon my situation and bringing peace in the midst of the storm. I know Lord You never left me and never turned away from me.  Thank You for always caring for me.

  Google Plus One Button Share on Tumblr
DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY NEW INSPIRATIONAL SITE FOR WOMEN

REFRESHING TIMES FOR WOMEN

http://thetimesofrefreshing.wordpress.com/

REMEMBER,..There is nothing you will face today that the Lord can't see you through. 

Have a Jesus filled day,
Minister Shearon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.