Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lord, I'm Hurting

FROM THE INSPIRATIONAL BOOK “ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE LOVE YOU DESIRE”


Psalm 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart;

How did this happen again?  How did I end up here?  I thought they were the one.  They said they loved me, and it felt so right.  I gave my all to them and yet here I am again… hurting.

Does that sound familiar?  You’re going from relationship to relationship searching for that special someone, only to have your heart broken time after time.  As I have told you before, God never told you to search for anyone.  He said if you would delight yourself in Him, He would give you your heart’s desire.  Listen to what He said; He would give you your heart’s desire.  He will give them to you.  Do you not believe His word?  Why do you think it is impossible for the Lord to be concerned about your love life?  Didn’t He say cast all your cares upon Him?

If He wasn’t concerned about you being alone, He never would have made a man and woman.  Didn’t He say it wasn’t good for man to be alone?  He promised to supply your every need.  Why do you think that only applies to your material needs?  When He said your every need, He meant just that.  If you have a need in your life, He is concerned.

How did you end up here, again you ask?  Well, you continue to keep using the wrong products to try and solve a problem that is more than skin deep.  You used the wrong things to attract what you thought was going to be the love of a lifetime.  Instead what you got was something which only lasted through the night.  You used Maybelline, Cover Girl, Flori Roberts, Christian Dior, Victoria Secret and last, but certainly not least you used sex to attract the person you thought you wanted.  Oh that may have gotten you a few movie dates, some dancing, and a couple of dinners (if you were lucky), but then you were right back where you started.  You ended up with someone who only wanted what they could get from you, and most of the time it’s your body, and not a loving and caring relationship.


What you needed was someone to listen, long walks in the park, someone to pull out your chair, your door opened, roses just because, a card to let you know they are thinking of you, a call just to see how your day is going, and most of all someone to help you pray through the rough times.  Instead of spending so much time on the outward appearances, we should spend more time on the inner man.  I am not saying that we shouldn’t care about the outer appearance; however, it shouldn’t be the foundation the relationship is built upon.

In order to get the type of things I’m talking about you’ve got to start with a different type of foundation, and you can’t buy it in the store.  No money can buy the foundation that you need to build a lasting relationship.  What foundation is this?  The Foundation of Jesus Christ!  A foundation blessed by the Lord will stand against any storm the enemy sends your way.  God wants to give you a love that won’t cause you pain.  A love you will always know where He is no matter what time of the day or night it is.  Oh what love is this!  This is a love sent to you and created for you by Jesus Christ, all because you waited on Him.

Do you want to know how much He loves you?  I want you to think really hard about what I am about to say to you.  I want you to meditate on this the next time you are alone with that special someone.  Think about all the relationships you have had.  All the times you have been sexually intimate with someone, spent the night and got up the next morning, and never once thanked the Lord for allowing you to see another day.  You did all that, and never once thought that the night before could have been your last.  God was there, oh yes, (remember we can’t hide from God), and yet you are here able to read this message.  He could have come while you were in the midst of sinning, but He didn’t.  Why?  I will tell you why, because He loves you so much.  He blessed you with His grace and mercy, spared your life, and gave you a chance to repent.  Yes, He loves us just that much.  Oh what love is this!

Here is something I’ve learned, and the Lord wants you to know.  Each time you become sexually intimate with a person you are becoming one with their spirit.  Do you know all there is to know about them?  Do you mind carrying whatever they have on them in you?  What you think is only for a night will last a lot longer than that.  Ever wonder why you start getting sick, when you weren’t getting sick before?  Well, the person you were intimate with could be prone to all kinds of diseases.  Guess what?  You are now sharing it with them.  The relationship may be over, but they have left something with you that’s going to linger with you for a long time.  Suppose they have a lying spirit, a murderous spirit, and a thieving spirit?  Guess what?  You are being exposed to it.  Now are they worth it?  Are you willing to carry their heavy load?  Yes, it may have been wonderful while you were all wrapped up in it, for the moment, but what will that moment cost you?  I know it’s a lot to think about, but ladies you need to start thinking about it before you take that next step.
Let’s take this time now to think about all the people you have been intimate with.  Have you repented?  Have you asked Lord to deliver you from all they left behind?  If not, please take the time do so now.
Let’s pray together…
  
Father,

 In the name of Jesus, I recognize only You can fill the void in my life.  Only You can see me through the desires of the flesh.  I take full responsibility for my actions and repent of my sins.  Father cleanse me of my sins and wipe away the memories of the past.  “Create in me a clean heart, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Do no cast me away from Your presence, and please don’t take Your Holy Spirit away from me.  Please restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit.  Heavenly Father, return to me the innocence I once knew. 

In the name of Jesus, I bind and cast off ever spirit of lust, adultery, fornication, lasciviousness, and uncleanliness in my life.  Satan, your assignment against me is cancelled in the name of Jesus.  Father, I surrender my body to you as a living sacrifice, and I recognize that my body is the temple of the Almighty Living God and a dwelling place for His Holy Spirit.  I put off all forms of lust and put on the new nature of righteousness, purity, and honesty.  I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my body to cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and I rejoice in knowing that the blood of Jesus Christ covers me.

Father, I thank You for hearing my prayer, and delivering me from the tricks of the enemy.  I thank You for Your word and how it is established in my heart and in my life.  I thank You for giving me power over the enemy; I thank You for strengthening me so that I will not defile my body, and that it will be a temple for the Holy Spirit.  Thank You Lord, for restoring me, for cleansing me, and for forgiving me for my weakness.  I praise You; I give You all the glory and say Hallelujah to the name of Jesus.  Amen

I am saying this to you because He told me my first order was to minister to His people those about salvation, and God doesn’t want anyone to be lost.  The enemy would have you to think that it’s ok, but it’s not.  There is something wrong with a little bump and grind; it can rob you of the rest of your life.  God gave His life that you might have the right to a more abundant life.  Giving your body to just anyone is not God’s best for you.  Giving your body to anyone other than your spouse is outside of God’s will.

THE LOVE YOU WANT

Don’t you want a love that you don’t have to call all over town to find?  Don’t you want a love that will let you drop by their house anytime?  You want a love that won’t constantly pressure you to be thinner.  You want a love that will support you whether you are a loser or a winner.  You want a love that will allow you to grow and won’t get in the way.  You want a love that will help you pray and pray and pray.
So cry it out, cry it out before the altar.  Allow the Lord to purge you of the hurt.  Allow the Lord to fill you up with His joy, His peace, and His love.  If you allow Him to purge you of it, the enemy can’t hurt you anymore.

He doesn’t want you to have just anyone in your life.  You have come too far to settle for just anything?  You have suffered too much for your anointing?  You don’t have to settle for just anyone.  God wants only good and perfect for His children.  Allow Him to give you His best.

No longer will you have to PUT OUT to PUT UP with what you think is love.  Let God put out for you.  He will put out His angels and bring you that perfect love that is waiting for you.  Be that virtuous woman He has called you to be.

So where is this special someone?  Why is it taking so long?  Well, are you ready for them?  Are you sure?  Is your life where it should be?  Have you truly prepared yourself to receive a mate?  Is your house in order?
Allow God to show you that true Love is SENSATIONAL, and INSPIRATIONAL not SEXSATIONAL.  Allow God to show you what real love is.  TRUE LOVE IS ETERNAL; it will stand the test of time.

Allow Him to prepare that mate for you.  Aren’t you tired of giving away too much of yourself to keep a mate?  Don’t you want a love that will truly be with you for better or worse, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?  I know you do.  You deserve it.  So stop hurting yourself, over and over, and allow the Lord to bless your life with the love of a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.