Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

DON'T LET FEAR TAKE HOLD




You have some fears that no one knows about. You are seeing cycles that you have seen before. You have memories of being at this exact place. Do not let the fear take hold of you. You have come clean with Me. That is so good. I am the only one who can do something about this. Do not spend one anxious minute. That is a minute wasted. Now get your mind focused on Me and what I will show you to do. Yes you will have to go around this mountain, but I am leading you to a higher plain. I am protecting you by My rod and staff. 


Psalms 23:3-4 "He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.