Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2013

RESTORATION IS COMING




To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. There is yet an appointed time when all things come together. When situations and circumstances come to a head. I have come to you in this season to bring those things that were scattered together again. There are so many of My people whom I have allowed to be broken, but now I say that you are entering a season of restoration, for I am bringing those pieces back together. Even though there are circumstances around you now that do not make sense, please know that restoration is coming.  I will bring clarity to what was unclear so that it shall now make sense.  


I know for many of you it has been a test of faith.  You have not been able to see past the next step, yet you didn’t give up on Me. You kept the faith trusting Me to guide you, and you faithfully took the next step, one after another.  Now I will bring restoration and it will cause you to rejoice and leap for joy even in the midst of hard times.

This restoration will even flow into your relationships, and cause those who I intend to walk with you to come into alignment with My word.  I know throughout this season there have been some who have walked with you for a considerable amount of time, then simply turned away and you did not know why.  Know that I have chosen those who will walk with you on this journey.  Some will be there for a reason and season, then will walk away.   Don’t worry about them, I will remove and restore who needs to be in your life.   Where there was division in your relationships I will once again bring unity.

My Child, I am doing a work in you and bringing restoration into every area of your life for the honor and glory you brought to My name even when you were tired and weary.  You never allowed your hurt and pain to stop you from being an encouragement to your brothers and sisters who were going through similar trials.  You learned to lean and depend upon Me for your strength realizing there was nothing too big for Me to handle. You have done well and this should be a time of rejoicing because you are about to enter a season of reclaiming and taking back all that the enemy has stolen.

Get ready because RESTORATION IS COMING

Ecclesiastes 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust has eaten

Exodus 22:7b if the thief be found, let him pay double.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.