Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

NEW CHALLENGES

Image

 

Beloved, refuse to allow the little things to get you down.   Just when you think you have it all figured out you can expect another opportunity to deal with and overcome frustration.  Stay calm and face each new challenge with patience and an open mind and heart, for you will certainly need My guidance and wisdom.  Use these opportunities to abide in My strength and to allow Me to do what you cannot do.   

When you hit a temporary dead end, look up and wait for My direction.  I will do a new thing in your life, make a way where there seems to be no way and lead you when you take time to pray and seek My face.  You will be able to look back at this time and know that My grace is sufficient for every situation. 

 
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

2 Corinthians 12:9a And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”

 

DON’T FORGET TO VISIT MY NEW INSPIRATIONAL SITE FOR WOMEN
REFRESHING TIMES FOR WOMEN

http://thetimesofrefreshing.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.