Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

YES, THERE WILL BE AN END


No valley experience will go on forever. Rest assured, I will not leave you in the valley forever. Didn’t I say in My word, “Ye, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death." I would never leave you in the valley to perish. I know how much you can endure. I promise you I will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. I am a God of My Word. I am right there with you walking through the valley. There are times and seasons for everything; even sorrow has its time to be. And you will see how your tears of sorrow will be replaced with tears of joy when the test is over.

Take heart in knowing that joy is coming in the morning light and there will be an end to your problems. You are so close to the breakthrough. You are closer than you think, do not give up now. The breakthrough you seek; though it tarries, is not denied. Never doubt that your breakthrough will come. Begin not telling yourself, “In the morning when I rise, there will be no more tears. In the morning when I rise, there will be no more fears. In the morning when I rise, everything will be all right. In the morning when I rise, my darkness will be bright. In the morning when I rise, all my troubles will be gone; because in the morning when I rise, awaits a bright new morn." Yes, My child, there will be an end.
 
Meditate on My Word:

Psa. 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psa. 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

2Co 4:17-18  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.