Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WHO WILL YOU BELIEVE







Dear one,
 
The enemy of your soul has been trying to make you weary, to steal away your hope, your joy,  and your future.  He wants you to believe that I have forgotten about you, and that your future will be dark, dreary and filled with nothing but hard times. He wants you to forget about all the promises I have spoken over your life.  
 
He wants you to base your sense of well-being on the circumstances that surround you.  He wants to grind down your hope in light of the difficulty and despair that the world faces. The enemy wants you to believe that you have accomplished nothing that you are worthless, and negative things people are saying about you are true.  He wants to tear down and destroy all the good things that I have been building in you.
 
But guess what My child?  What the enemy wants, and what I want and desire for your life are two different things.
 
 

First of all let me remind you that I am in control of your life, your future, I know all about you.  I am the God who supplies all of your needs through Christ Jesus.  I am in control of your destiny, and what I have for you is for you, and the enemy can’t prevent you from walking in it.  He doesn’t know who you are and how precious you are to Me.   
 
Yes, there will be short seasons difficulty times in your life. There will even be times when I make your face hurt from the past, but that is so that I can break their power over you.  I am not calling you to a life of suffering, as he would have you to believe.  When I allow seasons of discomfort to come into your life, it’s to get the hard areas out of your life so you will grow and prosper. 
 
My plan is to set you free from the things that hold you back, that inhibit you from enjoying the full measure of all that I have for you.  My desire for you is that live a happy and fulfilled life. I want to bless you in every way.  I want all of your physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual needs to be met.  Those are My plans for you, and that is what you have to look forward to.  .  
 
It is not My will for you to live out the remainder of your days in that valley of the shadow of death. Remember, you walk through the valley of the shadow of death.  I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU THERE.  I want to bring you to the mountain top of My presence, that is where I want you to dwell.  My will for you is abundant life.  Remember, I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly.  I have good plans for you, and I want you to look eagerly forward to your future.
 
That is what I want you to believe and expect from Me, and that is what I want you to look forward to.  So now I ask you, “who are you going to believe?”
 
 
Psalm 23:4 Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me (NLT)
 
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (NLT)
 
John 10:10 The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life,
 
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.