Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I AM BREATHING NEW LIFE INTO YOUR VISION

I know that you are tired and weary and that you feel like there is no more strength or faith left in you right now to believe again in the words or the vision I spoke to you so long ago. I know that you have seen many false starts and then you what little came to pass seem to fly away before your disappointed eyes.  All that has left you discouraged and despondent, and now you find yourself too weak to stand up one more time.  But I want you to know that even now in your weakness and your inability you will see, I am still able to breathe new life into the vision that I have given you.

There have been times that you have felt like Joseph, waiting alone in loneliness and isolation, and even whispered "what's the use in all this?, it always just comes to nothing".  But I would tell you this day that I have wrought a death in you so that My new life can be breathed into you.My power and words can and will take you from the prison in which you felt you have been in to the palace in just a day.  

 
I call upon you right now to trust in who I am, and in My heart of love for you. I am the same God that sought you out and saved you. I am the same God that filled you with My Spirit and set you before My people to minister My words to them. I am the same God who has never left your side, not even for a second during this long period of purification and transformation.

I had to prune you down to the roots, so that you could be healed at the root level. I needed every area of your heart and life examined and exposed so that there would be no area or place of weakness that the enemy could hold against you once I began to move you forward in greater power and anointing. I am more than able to bring new life into that which seems as though it is utterly dead.  Do not look at the desolation of what was lost, but rather look at all I have changed and healed in you. 

You never knew it but you are My secret weapon hidden for this day and for this hour to destroy the works of the enemy. My precious child, trust in who I am and that I am able to breathe new life into all that I have spoken to and promised you so long ago.
 
Deu 7:9  Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; 


Hab 2:3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.