Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DWELL WITHIN MY SECRET PLACE


My Child,

  When you focus your attention on Me I will show you the distractions in your life. I will minimize the things that you don’t need to concern yourself with in this season. But in order to do that you must dwell in the secret place and abide under the shadow of My wings. This is where you will find peace, joy, love and protection.

  As you release all your worries over to Me, trust Me to carry all that concerns you for My love  flow freely over your life.  Watch and wait for My timing on all that is coming forth.  All the power you need is provided by the same Spirit that raised My Son from the grave. Yes, I have provided all that you need in order to do My will.

  As you dwell within My secret place you will begin to receive My provisions, and grow stronger in your walk of faith. My covering on you is all that you need.  Trust Me, rely on Me and stop trusting in your own strength and abilities.  Know the depths of My love for you. Believe that My power will accomplish your destiny for My kingdom, and supply all your needs
  Now come and dwell with Me in My secret place.
 
Psalm 91:1-4 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.



DON'T GIVE UP ON GOD, HE HASN'T GIVEN UP YOU

Have a Jesus filled day,

Minister Shearon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.