Translate

Monday, May 4, 2015

REST YOUR MIND TODAY


My child, let go of the cares and burdens of the world and spend some time with Me.  Come into My embrace and rest your head on My shoulder. There are too many things running through your mind, and it’s time to rest your mind today. Come away by yourself to a secluded place and just rest. Stop feeling that you have to be busy all the time.  How can you pour into others if you are empty?  Come and allow Me to refresh you and pour fresh oil into you.


There is a time to be a warrior and to fight the battles of the world; however, there is also the time to rest, and to let Me comfort and encourage you.  There is much to be learned from a little solitude, and if you spend some time with Me today, I will teach you. Oh, just visit with Me for a while, and feel My strong arms enveloping you and keeping you safe.

As you rest today, take time to remember and rejoice in the many blessings that I have showered upon you, and appreciate the life that you have.  I know things may not be the way you want them to be right now; however, there are blessings in your life in which you should give thanks.  If you spend time today reflecting, it will ignite your faith and cause you to believe that the best is yet to come.

Rest with Me today, and allow My love to flow into every part of your life. If you rest in My love, it will reassure you that I have all of your plans, and your situation in the palm of my hand. Now, rest your mind and abide in the presence of the Most High God.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Psa. 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psa. 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Mark 6:31-32 And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going, and they had no leisure so much as to eat. And they departed into a desert place by ship privately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.