Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

I AM TURNING THINGS AROUND


Yes, I know this has been a time of extreme testing, and you feel as though you have been tested in every area of your life. Even though you have felt so overwhelmed at times, this time of testing has brought you great growth and new perspectives in many areas of your lives. Nothing you went through was in vain. All was done for My glory.

Count it all joy that you were allowed to suffer for the name of Jesus Christ. Oh, how you have endured My child. Through the storm, through the hurt and pain, you held on. However, your time of testing is nearing an end, and you will never be the same. It will be for you as it was for My Son; you will come out in the power of My Spirit. The end will be far greater than the beginning.

Oh, can’t you just feel it in your spirit? Great growth has taken place in your life, and so many lives will be blessed because of how you have preserved through the storm. Before promotion, and the inheritance of the promises, there are always times of testing. Watch now for I will surely cause the circumstances and situations of the testing to bring you forth in the power of My Spirit, and to make the end of the time of testing, better than the beginning.

Stand up My Child, your time of turnaround is near. I say to you, nothing will ever be the same in your life. It is time for a turnaround. Oh, let us rejoice and praise His Holy Name! Are you ready to receive a double portion?
 
Meditate on My Word: James 1:2-4

James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.