Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

JUST BECAUSE


Dontmissoutontheblessing

**FROM DEVOTIONAL BOOK “WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW”**

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 

Just because you have not seen the provision I have promised you with your natural eyes, does not mean it will not arrive. I have promised you if you keep your eyes focused on Me and not the expectant provision; you will begin to see greater measures of My Glory in every aspect and area of your daily existence. Look to Me.

You are My chosen vessel of honor. I will not fail you in any way. The provision that you are waiting for is indeed a part of the fulfillment of My plan.  There is no need for you to delay in praising Me for its arrival. Praise Me now. Praise Me just as if you have already dispensed of it in the earth. Remember I said whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

So get into the spirit of praise for what I am doing in your life right now. I am calling you to be the very best steward, with faithfulness in every respect. The reward for your faithfulness is immeasurable, if you would but totally yield the whole of your thoughts towards Me. In the secret place, I will reveal the deeper plans and purposes that I have for you. Cast off all fear and come unto Me and spend time with Me. Allow My love to draw you nearer to Me. My love is perfect love, and it will cast off all fear, so that you can enter in.

And one last thing, just because you don’t see Me moving in the direction you expect Me to move in does not mean that I am not moving. Remember My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. All you need to do is trust Me and know that I will provide.

My Prayer Confession,
Heavenly Father, Thank You for reminding me this is a faith walk.   You have never failed me, and I am trusting and leaning on You all the way.  I know that delayed doesn’t mean that my blessing is denied. I can wait patiently for Your promises.  For I know You as my Jehovah Jireh, My Provider.
Where_Peaceful_Water_Cover_for_Kindle (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.