Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

STAND AND DECLARE WAR!

I_can_do_all_things1 

My warriors, this is time to press into Me. It is the time to get on your knees and seek My face like never before as you cry out to Heaven.  Say no to the tricks and schemes of the enemy and declare war! Stand and walk in faith, and know that I will bring you through, no matter the trials. .  Let Me arise in the midst of the battle and march forth. Declare war!

 

Declare war and expel darkness.  Stand firm on My word and put on the whole armor of God. Shout and declare that I am alive and My power and authority is on you.  This is no time to be a victim of life's circumstances or the wiles of the devil. You are a chosen generation, part of a royal kingdom, and I have established you with My authority to overcome.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, for I am with you.  I am bigger than any obstacle that may come across your paths.  I have given you authority and boldness to speak to the mountains and defeat the giants in your life.  Now is the time for you to go forth in power to accomplish what I have set you to do.  I have gone before you to make the crooked places straight. I have already prepared the way, and the stumbling blocks and hindering forces have been removed.


It’s time to forget about the disappointments and the things that discouraged you in the past. You must learn from those difficult times, but refuse to go down in defeat. Yes, you have victory in Me, and the work I have begun in you, I will finish it.

So arise in boldness and authority march throughout the land. You shall come through every storm and battle, for I am with you.  Proclaim I am an overcomer. As your faith in Me arises, the giants and mountains in your life will be defeated.  Now  march forward in boldness. Your enemies will be defeated as you shout forth My Name, for this is the season to fight and expel the darkness My word lives in you and it shall not come null and void.

RISE UP, GO FORTH, AND CLAIM VICTORY IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!


Ephesians 6:10–13 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God,  that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God,  that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.