Translate

Monday, February 26, 2018

WHERE IS YOUR FAITH?


There are times when we encounter great difficulties that we question whether God will do certain things in our lives.  Things go from bad to worse; time is passing by, so we think about other possible solutions we will make just in case things don’t pan out.  We begin gathering our emotions, reaching out to others to ensure we are well-prepared for an undesired outcome.

However, when the Lord looks at this, it might be viewed as a lack of faith in His promises. God’s word encourages us to walk by faith despite the hard times we face.  Regardless of what the situation dictates, His word tells us to only believe, and that all things are possible if we believe.

Someone may be walking through a difficult time right now, and you’re preparing for what to do if things don’t work out.  Why not have faith and wait on the Lord, and EXPECT God to perform a miracle just for you?  He has not forgotten you.  It’s never too late for the Lord.  He’s never failed and never will.

Hear what the Lord says:

Wait on Me.  Have faith in Me and know that I am faithful.  It’s never too late for Me to do the impossible in your life.  Why would you pray, and then expect things not to work out?  Why didn’t you pray and believe Me for a miracle?  I thought needing a miracle was why you prayed in My name.

I am your provider, and I am well able to take care of you.  There will be times when I allow you to experience difficulty.  However, do not be dismayed when this happens; for I already have a plan in place to deliver you.  Trustin Me. I want you to experience My faithfulness personally.  I want you to experience My mighty hand of deliverance in your life so that you will bear witness to others that I am faithful.

Wait on Me; believe in Me, I will do things in such an amazing way that it will bring glory to My name, and have you singing praise forever.

Where is your faith?  Repent and put your faith in Me once again.

READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Psa. 27:14   Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Mar. 9:23  Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible

Luke 8:25   And he said unto them, Where is your faith?

2 Cor. 5:7   For we walk by faith, not by sight or appearance.

Heb. 11:6  But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.