Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

LOVE. PERIOD. THIS BOOK REMINDS US THAT GOD CREATED US IN LOVE, TO LOVE. SO LOVE, PERIOD

LOVE. PERIOD. If you think, that title says it all; well, you must read Pastor Rudy Rasmus’ book. I was not familiar with him or his ministry until I read this book. However, after reading his book; I learned who he was and what he stood for, because he openly shared his struggles, and how this love was imparted in him. I have always said the word “love” is an action word. “For God so loved the world that He gave us His only Begotten Son.” God demonstrated what the word love meant by His actions, and that is what this book is all about… LOVE.


In his book, Rudy makes a statement, and then asked a question, “Just imagine what would happen, if somehow the church started putting a period after our love and became ground zero for a Love Revolution. Do we care enough for it to happen? Well, do we? His statement reminds me of how the church in the book of Acts cared for each other. (Acts 4:32-35) There wasn’t a need among them because they loved each other enough to care and share. I stand with Pastor Rudy, and I ask the question “Where is this love?” Why don’t we love each other as God so loved us?

We should all be a part of the Love Revolution; stand in agreement with Pastor Rudy and profess with him, “I will not be a part of an institution or religion that judges or marginalizes a person based on race, abilities, gender, orientation, identity, or social status. But I will be a part of a Love Revolution that fights for the rights of people everywhere to love and be loved by God." Amen, Pastor Rudy, Amen.

This book will make you take a good look at how you love and treat your fellow man. It will cause you to think about the words “I love you, or love you," the next time you say them to someone.

LOVE. PERIOD. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.