Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

I WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU

 
I know the plans
I want to encourage you this day and let you know how much I care for you.  I am a God of hope and I have wonderful plans ahead for you.  Put your trust in Me and you will not be disappointed with what I am about to do in your life.  Child of Mine, I know what you need and I am the God who provides all that you need.  My desire for you is peace, hope and joy.  I have an abundance of good things in store for you.

The enemy of your souls seeks to discourage you.  He will do whatever he can to get your eyes off of Me and on to a myriad of problems.  He wants to overwhelm you and make your heart weary.  So don’t spend your time and energy listening to his lies.  Instead fix your mind on Me and allow Me to encourage your heart.

Let go of the things that pull you away from Me. Draw into Me, wait upon Me, and your spirit will grow in Me.  Then you will begin to see and  delight in the work that I am doing in your life. You will find strength and not grow weary, for I will sustain you.  You will find a melody in your heart, for I will cause your spirit to sing and I will refresh you in ways that you cannot imagine.

So lift your head up, be encouraged this day, and see that My plans for you are good.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
 

DON’T GIVE UP ON GOD, HE HASN’T GIVEN UP YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.