Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BE THANKFUL AND EMBRACE WHERE I HAVE YOU


I know it’s hard being where you are right now, and it seems as though you’ve been stuck here forever. Everything within you is screaming, “Enough already. I cannot do this anymore. When can I move on from here?” My child, can you honestly admit that you are ready to move on? Can you say that you have things in order, and that your heart is filled with thanksgiving? Do you want Me to answer that for you? 

You have yet to embrace where I have you; and until you can, you will not be able to move on to the next level. As I have told you before, everything that you go through as a purpose, and there is a purpose for this stronghold. You say to Me that you are grateful for what I have done in your life, yet your actions do not reflect the heart of one filled with gratitude.


Let Me remind you of another time when you were seeking Me for a breakthrough to a situation that held you captive for a time. After a season of praying about it; one day you woke up and said, “Lord, nevertheless, not my will but Thy will be done. Lord, I just want to please you.” Immediately after you said that, things began to fall in place. The chains that held you bound were broken by heart filled with thanksgiving for Me. All you wanted; all you desired was to please Me, and nothing else matter. Can you say you are in that same place now?

Yes, I know you want change to happen right now. However, until you can accept where I have you; and embrace what I am doing in your life, things will remain the same. I want you to desire Me, more than you desire what is in My hand. When you do this, things will fall into place. Embrace where you are with your heart filled with thanksgiving, you will be amazed once more at what I will do. Yes, I know what you are going through is difficult; however, being thankful for where you were opened closed doors before and it will do it again.

Embracing My love and giving Me thanks will cause My peace to saturate your soul and open up the storehouse of Heaven. That’s all it takes; just embracing My love and where I have you.


Jer 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Php. 4:11  Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

1Ti. 6:8  And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
 

Heb. 13:5  Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.