Translate

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

GIVE GOD WHAT'S BROKEN



Let go of everything that is producing stress in your life.  Don’t hang onto it any longer. You keep saying to yourself, “It’s not that bad, and I can fix it," but you have yet to realize that you cannot fix everything. No, I’m not saying to give up and throw it away; I'm asking you to let go of it and give it to Me.  I am the One, who can fix it.  I am the One, who can put the broken pieces back together again, and cause you to see them in a new way.  

You’ve wasted too much precious time trying to fix it and worrying, and it hasn’t improved your situation. The only thing worrying has done for you is open the door to depression, and caused your faith to decrease.  When you worry too much, it affects every area of your life and before you know it, things are out of your ability to control, and it leaves you feeling helpless. 


I don't want you feeling helpless.  I want you to let go and trust Me with those things you cannot change.  Trust Me with every difficult situation in your life; be it physically, emotionally, mentally, or financially.   If you let go and trust Me, I will provide the help you need.  I want to help and I will help, if you let go.  If you let go and give it to Me, I will give peace, wisdom and direction in your circumstances. My child, when you let go and give it to Me, I will be able to restore and make that which was broken better than new. So, let go of what’s broken in your life and allow the Potter to fix it.

MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Pro. 20:3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Jer. 18:3-6 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.