Translate

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

4 OUT OF 5 STARS FOR ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE LOVE YOU DESIRE




 GOODREADS REVIEWER GIVES “ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE LOVE YOU DESIRE” 4 OUT OF 5 STARS
 Are You Ready To Receive The Love You DesireAre You Ready To Receive The Love You Desire by Shearon Hurst
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Very insightful. This book truly made me think about my walk with the Lord and how I needed to get my house in order before I bring a man into my life. I had always thought I was ready to have someone in my life, but after reading this down to earth book, I realize I need to work on me a little bit more, and work on my relationship with the Lord even more.
You are so right, every man that says “AMEN” doesn’t make him “A MAN” OR the “RIGHT MAN” to be in my life.
God bless you for sharing your life with us and I pray that other single women will be blessed as I was by what the Lord has given you to share with us.
 D. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.