Translate

Monday, November 5, 2012

REGAIN YOUR FOCUS

REGAIN YOUR FOCUS






Beloved, everything touched by discouragement dies, and I speak of not only your health, finances, and relationships. But, I speak of the responsibilities of your kingdom position and faith. Refuse to allow discouragement and negativity to keep you from the benefits of kingdom living. Rise up with thanksgiving and trust Me to bring you through.

I need you to be quiet and learn to focus. Your discouragement comes from being stressed over things you can’t control. And stress comes from a wandering mind being scattered, and pulled in too many directions.

Take the time necessary to deal with or dismiss thoughts that are unproductive and that take you away from Me and the things I have called you to do. It is time to clean up your thought process and at the same time clean up your spiritual atmosphere in order to gain greater clarity of purpose. Once you regain your focus you will be delighted with the results.



Psalms 42:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

Psalms 42:5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.

Remember this, There is nothing you will face today that the Lord can’t see you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.