Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

DON'T THINK IT STRANGE


Why are you surprised by the attacks from the enemy?  Just as he desired to sift My servant Peter, he wants to do the same to you.  He’s only coming after you because of the work that I’ve ordained for you to do.  Just as I prayed for Peter, I have already prayed for you.

The enemy caused Peter to stumble, but he didn’t succeed in destroying Him, or stopping Peter from bringing glory to My name.  I brought restoration to Peter, and I am bringing that same restoration to you. His plans formed against you will not succeed; so do not fear, for I am with you.

You are important to My plans and purposes; therefore, that makes you a target for the enemy. But as I said before, don't worry or fear his attack, for I am much greater than he is, and I have given you authority over the enemy.  The enemy can’t destroy you, but you can destroy his works. That is why he is coming against you so strongly. He is upset because he is losing ground as My kingdom advances.

When he attacks you, remember this; I am the one he is upset with.  And because he can’t attack Me, he attacks the ones through whom I work to advance My Father's kingdom. Therefore, don’t think it strange that he’s coming against you.  Instead, rejoice knowing that you’ve been found worthy to suffer for My name, and when it’s done, you will receive a blessing more precious than silver or gold.
 
MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:

Luke 22:31-32 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Act 5:41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

1Co 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

1Pe 4:12-13  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:  But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.