Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH

Image

 

I come now as your counselor, and I say that there are those who wonder what to do about your circumstances, for there have been things occurring that have overwhelmed you and caused a spirit of dread and confusion to come upon you.

You are wondering what to do, for your situation seems hopeless.  But, I say, this is not a hopeless situation for I have given you dominion, authority, power and MY NAME!  And I say, what you must now do is bind the strong man.  Fight the good fight of faith. War a good warfare.  Do you not know and do you not understand that every new move and every new thing that I bring to the earth will be contended for by the enemy?  I say, do not let him have his way!  

Rise up as mighty men and women; suit up in the armour I have provided, take the sword of the Spirit (the Word) and confront the strong man and break the power that is hindering you!  Break the power of the curse!  Exercise by faith the authority that I have given you.  If you will exercise the faith that is within you, a fresh anointing will come forth, and the anointing will break the yoke of every bondage.

Rise up! My Child, Rise up!!! Do not allow the enemy to hold you down any longer.  Come and be filled, for I am the One who will fills your cup, and I am giving you at this time what you need for the season that is ahead of you.

Turn now from all disappointment, despair and heartache, and encourage yourself with this word.  For I AM with you, and if I Am with you, who can be against you, and who shall you fear?  I AM the Anointed One. I am bringing My anointing to you that you may be filled with all fullness and power.  Receive now the yoke-breaking anointing, and then address the strong man in the power of My word and watch him flee from you seven ways, says the Lord.

NOW FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH!

 
Matthew 12:29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

1 Timothy 6:12a Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Psalm 27 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Deut 28:7 “The LORD will conquer your enemies when they attack you. They will attack you from one direction, but they will scatter from you in seven!

 

DON’T FORGET TO VISIT MY NEW INSPIRATIONAL SITE FOR WOMEN

REFRESHING TIMES FOR WOMEN

http://thetimesofrefreshing.wordpress.com/

REMEMBER,..There is nothing you will face today that the Lord can’t see you through. 

Have a Jesus filled day,
Minister Shearon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.