Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE…. THIS IS MY DAY!!!

Image

Psalm 118:24-25 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity 

This morning as I was meditating and thanking the Lord for this day He began to let me know how blessed we are to be alive THIS DAY. Whether you feel it, or believe it, you are blessed to be alive THIS DAY.
This is a day in which you have never seen before; this is a day of rejoicing, a day for giving thanks. This is a day for recognizing and knowing Jesus loves you. If He didn’t we would be lost, and you wouldn’t be reading this on THIS DAY.

As I continued with in prayer with the Lord, He led me to meditate in the third book of Lamentations. As I got to verse 19, tears fell from my eyes as I remembered some of the hard times I went through in the past, but then the spirit of joy took over as my eyes fell upon verses 21 – 26.

“Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the LORD never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” The LORD is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the LORD.”

My prayer for you this day is that the Lord will completely deliver you from the pain of your past; and cause you to remember He is the God of Hope. He is the God of Love, and He is the God of your future. It’s a new day; it’s your day, walk in it knowing who you are in the Lord.


This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice, and I will be glad. This day, I will not let the enemy rob me of my joy. This day I will use the word of God against every attack from the enemy. This day every trap the enemy sets for me will backfire on him and work out for my good. This day no weapon formed against me will prosper, and every tongue that rises up against me shall be condemned.
THIS IS MY DAY!

This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice, and I will be glad. This day, I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus. This day the enemy will not rob me of the will of God for my life. This day I will lift up the shield of faith against all the fiery darts of the enemy. This day in the name of Jesus, satan is rendered helpless, powerless and ineffective against me.
THIS IS MY DAY!

This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice, and I will be glad. This day I recognize by faith that all wicked spirits and satan himself are under my feet. This day I will fear no evil for the Lord is with me, His rod and His staff comforts me. This day when the enemy comes against me one way, the Holy Spirit will force him to flee from me seven different ways. This day I will walk in the authority Christ Jesus has given to me. THIS IS MY DAY!

This is the day the Lord has made; I will rejoice, and I will be glad. This day, I shall not want because the Lord has given me my daily bread. This day the Lord has supplied all my needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. This day I will wait on the Lord; I will be encouraged, and He will strengthen my heart. This is the day the Lord has made; He gave it to me, and I won’t let satan have it!

Lord, I thank you for THIS DAY!

I’M GONNA PRAISE THE LORD THIS DAY! NOW WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR DAY? YOU’RE BLESSED, AND YOU’D BETTER KNOW IT!

**FROM THE NEW DEVOTIONAL BOOK “WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW”"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.