Translate

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

REMEMBER FAITH!!!

FROM THE DEVOTIONAL BOOK "WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW"

REMEMBER when you walked with Me in faith and not fear? Let Me take you back to the beginning, lest you forget the way it was, the way it has been, and the way that it will be. For in the beginning there was darkness, and My Spirit hovered over the places of the deep and spoke light. I AM the one who breathed life into this world. REMEMBER that I AM the one who took nothing, and made it into something. REMEMBER.

REMEMBER I AM He who sees a barren womb and speaks life. I AM He who sees sickness and speaks health. I AM He who opens the eyes of the blind. I AM He who causes the lame to walk, and I AM who sees a closed door and can open it. You see there is no task too small or too unimportant to Me. I AM the One who holds your future in My hands. I AM the creator of all things. REMEMBER.

REMEMBER I told you let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid. REMEMBER I told you to fear not, for I have not given you a spirit of fear, but one of power, of love, and of a sound mind. I said in all things come to Me. In all things, take time to pray. I hear the prayers that you whisper, the prayers that you sing, I even the prayers that you weep. Oh yes, I do hear. REMEMBER



REMEMBER the promises I made. They are YES and AMEN. Why have you forgotten them so soon? Why have you allowed fear to hold your hand and lead you into this place of fearfulness? And why my child are you walking by sight, instead of by faith? It is time to REMEMBER Faith. How you ask? By lifting your head to the hills from whence cometh your help, and filling your heart and your mouth with My words. REMEMBER.

REMEMBER how you walked with Me in faith before now walk with Me again. I want you to leave fear behind you, and walk the path that I chose for you, the faith path. Do not turn to the left, nor to the right but the straight and narrow. And as you walk you will hear My voice behind you saying “This is the way, walk ye in it”. Yes, I know it is narrow, but this is the path of Faith, and it will bring you truth and life.

Once more, REMEMBER. REMEMBER that I have promised to supply all your needs according to My riches in Glory. Not some, but all of your needs. Now come to Me just as you are, tired, weary and heavy-laden. Come to Me and ask, and I will not withhold any good thing from you. I will not turn you away, but I will hold you and comfort you. Come now, into My arms and you will find peace, you will find rest, and once more, you will REMEMBER, you will REMEMBER FAITH.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


There is nothing you will face today that the Lord can't see you through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.