Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2013

TRUST ME



FROM DEVOTIONAL "WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW"
PRAYING WITH THE FATHER IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR


Jeremiah 1:4-12 Then the word of the LORD came unto Me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto Me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched My mouth. And the LORD said unto Me, Behold, I have put My words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant. Moreover, the word of the LORD came unto Me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto Me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten My word to perform it.


My Precious Child,

Why do you listen to those unkind words? They are not from Me.  Start trusting the gifts that I have given you. Stop doubting yourself. The enemy is trying to convince you that you will fail. He is trying to convince you that you didn't hear My voice. If he can do this, he will have victory over you. Not only will he have the victory over you, but he will rob others that are waiting to be blessed by you. I need you to go forth and bless My people.

I know you may feel insecure, and insignificant, even like a child at times. But believe Me at this very moment you are being delivered of this mindset. I AM going to place you in a position that demands more than you think you have.

I know you already feel like you are being stretched. I AM giving you these challenging assignments to break the confinements caused by your unbelief’s

If I trust you, why can’t you trust yourself? I created you, so don’t you think I know more about you than you do?

Trust Me, you will come through.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.