Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I AM ALWAYS ON TIME

ASK IN HIS NAME

 

I am reminded of a story about the great evangelist Smith Wigglesworth. He tells the story of him leaving his home town to go preaching where the Lord had called him to go.  He knew many of his friends and family would be accompanying him to the railway station, and he also knew  he didn’t have the funds to pay for the train ticket.   As he was having a hard conversation with the Lord, God spoke to him and asked him to trust Him, and act as if he was going to catch the train.

So he went to the station along with his friends and family.  He stood in the queue for the ticket office knowing he didn’t have enough money to pay the fare.  Just as he got to the counter a friend came and pressed some money into his hand.  By the time he got on the train he had been given sufficient money for the entire trip.

He trusted the Lord, took God at His word and He came through for him just as He had promised he would.  In this very same way, as we trust God, He will always deliver what we need today.  Even though it sometimes seems to us that God is late, or comes at the very last minute, just know this HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME.


 
Here what the Lord is saying to you this day:

I know you’re experiencing hardships and trials that you’ve never encountered before. You must hold on and have faith in My word.  I AM Jehovah Jireh, your Provider.  Trust Me to see you through this.  Even though you can’t see a clear way out of these adverse circumstances, I can. I know it’s hard, but you are going to come out of this.

I know things seem to be worse than they’ve ever been, and your prayers appear to be falling on empty ears. However, I say to you, My word is true. Trust in My word, trust in My goodness, trust in My Grace, and believe beyond a doubt that you have what you have prayed for.

Please believe in Me again. Don’t turn away from Me. I promise I will come through; I won’t fail or disappoint you.  Nothing is impossible for Me.  I AM ALWAYS ON TIME!

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, whatever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you will receive them, and you shall have them.

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.