Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

Get Back Up, Shake Off the Past, and Get On With Your Life

In Psalm 51, David prays, "Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity.  Create in me a pure heart, O God."  And I answered his prayer.  "I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of Your love; for You are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." 

He said, “Yes, your sin offends Me, but your unwillingness to repent and receive My forgiveness offends Me even more!  And that's what you do when you remain stuck in Your failures.  I don’t want you to remain stuck, feeling sorry for yourself."  Oh how the Lord was crashing my pity party.  And He continued to minister to me.  He was not letting me give up.  

“I never intended for you to live life wasted on your past mistakes.  You made a mistake.  So what?  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; GET BACK UP.  Don’t allow the enemy to hold you captive to your past mistakes.”  Shake the devil off, tell him so what!  GET BACK UP.    “The way to honor Me after any failure is to do what My servant David did, GET BACK UP, changed, corrected, redirected, and carry the message of Grace to others who've failed!  

Now GET BACK UP, SHAKE OFF THE PAST, AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.”


IT’S YOUR TIME TO GET BACK UP!

Now get back up on your feet!  Stop worrying about it!  Forget it!  It’s in the past; you can’t change it, and you can’t take it back.  It’s in the past, and there is nothing you can do about it, except forget it!  Let it go, shake it off!  Move on!  Forget it!

FROM THE BOOK "ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE LOVE YOU DESIRE"
NEW BOOK - ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE LOVE YOU DESIRE

http://chime.in/user/LadyShearon/chime/222066219526230016


NEW INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS
Read Now - http://bit.ly/R6LMbE       Read Now - http://bit.ly/TvebGB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.