Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE



My dear one, I see your frustration, and your struggles wanting to get somewhere different on the outside than where you are at right now.  But I would tell you this day that I have been waiting for you to get somewhere different on the inside first so that I can take you to your new place on the outside.  I know you are weary of all this wilderness training, but if these changes are not made first on the inside, it could spoil what I want to do through you later on the outside. You will make it through this, trust Me. 

Although you may feel like you are not accomplishing much these days, I am giving you daily revelation that is changing who you are from the inside out. You do not need to be somewhere else right now because you are still right where I need you to be.  This long time of spiritual training will end soon, and you will be released into the things I have promised you. I know you don’t remember it right now, but you gave Me permission to do this work in you many years ago.  Oh yes, you cried out to be “More like Me”.  So I am just honoring My promise to you and making sure that the changes in you are truly genuine and last forever. 

You have been faithful and patient to allow Me to work in you so trust Me all the way through to the end, because there is an end. I did not make any wrong decisions in your past, so why are you questioning what I am doing now? I don’t need you second guessing where you think you should be, when I have you where I need you to be.  The enemy is trying to steal your peace and joy by telling you that you have lost your way, and that you have missed My direction somewhere along the line. Don’t worry, you didn’t So be a peace and let not your heart be troubled, continue to trust and believe in Me. And remember that I love you, and I will be faithful to keep you right where  you need to be.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. 
“They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future 
and a hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.