Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW

DON'T WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW

Why are you worried about your future?   Do not concern yourself with the tomorrows of your life.  Why don’t you know how safe they are with Me?  Why have you allowed yourself to be motivated by fear and not faith?  I hold your times and seasons in My hand.  So stop allowing fear to motivate you to do things your own way.  Don’t you understand that when you do this you remove yourself from My protection? I didn’t give you a spirit of fear.  I gave you the spirit of faith, power and a sound mind.  Those who put their faith and trust in Me shall not be troubled because they know Me and they are walking in My perfect love.  They know they are safe with Me.

 

Let Me remind you again, I hold your times and seasons in My hand.  So don’t concern yourself with the tomorrows of your life.  Be diligent only to take care of today’s concerns through My equipping and empowerment.  Let your faith in Me swallow up the stress of life, and trust in My ability to bring you through every difficulty.  I am with you and I won’t leave you.  Put your faith and trust in Me.  I really am your safe haven.   So don’t worry about your future, your future is in My Hands.

 

Matthew 6:33-34  But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Matthew 6:34 “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

1 John 4:18 Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.

From the  DEVOTIONAL BOOK “WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW”

 

BUY THE BOOK TODAY

Follow the book on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/ladyshearon/

Follow me Twitter - @LadyShearon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.