Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2012

WHEN YOU'RE FEELING OVERWHELMED





I know it seems like things may be closing in on you. You feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. At this very moment even your faith is being challenged. But I tell you the faith I have given you is more than enough to move every mountain, and will overcome any problem or circumstance that ever comes your way. 

 

You must take your eyes off your problems and look unto the hills from whence comes your strength. Turn your thoughts towards heaven and think on things above. Reach inside yourself, and pull upon all I have imparted in you to make it through.

 

Whenever your strength is weak, you must know that I am always here and My strength is always more than enough to see you through.  Refuse to stay where you are.  It’s time to move to a new level. It’s time to release this burden unto Me. Undo the chains from the past that have held you down.  I won’t have you feeling overwhelmed. Now release it, release it unto me.


From the NEW DEVOTIONAL BOOK “WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW”

BUY THE BOOK TODAY

Follow the book on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/ladyshearon/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.