Translate

Thursday, January 22, 2015

RISE UP AND LIVE VICTORIOUSLY


Get up from your place of weakness. Get up from your place of poverty. Get up from your place of regret and sorrow. Rise up child of God! Stop believing the lies from satan that you have gotten so old, lost your strength, and that there is no hope for you. Every day, and even moment by moment, I renew your strength like that of an eagle. And I want you to believe it, confess it, and live it because it is true. I am within your body, soul, and spirit, renewing and re-recreating you every moment of the day. Rise up My child!

Rise up and come into My presence. I will open your eyes, and show you things that the enemy tried to hide in darkness. I am ever so faithful to keep My word, and I will cause you to walk in My strength. I will cause you to walk in the power of My anointing and purpose. Lift up those hands that hang down in weakness, and dry the tears from your eyes. Rise up and I will lead you through this trial just like before, and bring you through to victory, for I am the God who triumphs.

I say to you, be no more a victim, nor be angry with your brothers and sisters. Have no accusation against anyone. These things, the enemy will use to hold you in darkness. Instead, I want you to bless them and pray for them, for it is My desire for you to be at peace with everyone. It is My desire that you love them and have compassion for them, because you are a child of the One who laid down His life.

Now, stand to your feet. Loose yourself from the strongholds of the enemy. Shake off the dust of defeat, for it is a new day! Rise up! Rise up; give Me the praise for what I have done, and what I am doing. Rise up I say and live victoriously!



Psalms 103:1-5 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; who satisfies your years with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle.

Mat. 5:44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;


2Co. 2:14  Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.