Translate

Thursday, January 8, 2015

YES, IT WILL BE WORTH IT


You’ve become tired because of the stumbling blocks you keep running into. You've sought many approaches to be successful, but the frustration of not being able to overcome the stumbling blocks, is causing your heart to hurt. You’re a little weary of seeking which way to go, and finding the place where you belong. Now, you are wondering, what’s the use of trying? Is what I’m going through worth all of this?

My child, your work is not in vain, and what you’re going through has a purpose. Why don’t you take some time to rest your mind. Get your spirit settled and remain calm. Be steadfast, and don’t be moved by what you see, because I have a place that is perfectly suited for you. Step back from what you’ve been doing and seek Me for new strategies.

As you seek Me, spend some time counting your many blessings, and you will see what I have already done in your life. Counting your blessings will remind you that My word is true, and will help you overcome those stumbling blocks in your way. Counting your blessings will also bring peace to your spirit and calmness of mind. And when your mind is at peace, you will realize that what you’re going through is worth it, because you’re going through it for Me.


Psalms 25:4-5 "Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long.

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You don't understand now what I am doing, but someday you will."


1 Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.