Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

IT'S YOUR MOVE




Do not be passive or procrastinate any longer.  Now is not the time for complacency to be in your life. It is a time to be aggressive and to lay hold of those things that I have put within you to do.  Cast aside any thoughts of anxiety you have had which have been hindering your progress with Me.

Don't let the enemy or your flesh get in the way of fulfilling the awesome ideas you have. The dreams and desires within you have been placed there by Me.  And it’s time for you to be a doer of My word, and do the things I have shown you.  Remove all notions of "what if", or "if only,." that linger in your mind. If there is a lack of understanding in an area of your life, ask Me for wisdom and I will give it to you.



I am your God. I will supply all of your needs. I will be faithful, I am faithful. It’s time, I am waiting for you to move. When you move, and begin to act on My word,  then you will see the  provision for your dreams.  It will come forth as you step out in faith and trust Me completely.  There is much that awaits you, if you would just move, and let Me show it to you.   It’s your move.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.

Phil. 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus

**********************

**IF YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS WORD, 
YOU CAN SUBCRIBE TO RECEIVE THEM DAILY**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.