Translate

Saturday, May 25, 2013

JUST BREATHE


 FROM DEVOTIONAL "WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW"


Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. 


It’s 3 am you can't sleep, and you look to Me, and you ask and wonder why?  What’s going on?  What’s the reason I am going through all this?  I say to you to 'breathe, stop, and - JUST breathe.

I realize the enemy has fought you, and you feel like you're beginning to sink. You know he has no power, but still it affects you.  I say to you to 'breathe - JUST breathe'

You're with Me and there is no way any of his tactics will stop you.  You will go on; you will push through, and you will be successful. And when he thinks he has you, at that very moment I shall show up on the scene, and he shall be caught in a whirlwind of confusion.  The very thing he thought would take you down, shall take him out, and raise you up.  I say to you to 'breathe - JUST breathe!

I have called you to be a leader, and you're in with Me all the way.  The word 'failure' should not be in your spirit; you don’t have time to quit.  All you have to do is stand strong on My word, hold on and just 'breathe - JUST breathe!!

I say to you to breathe, just breathe!!  Breathe, just breathe.


My Prayer Confession,

Heavenly Father, Yes, Lord I’m just breathing.  Breathing in the sweet aroma of Your holy presence.  Father, Oh thank You Jesus, I’m just going to breathe, and rest in Your presence.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.