Translate

Sunday, November 25, 2012

THE LORD CONTINUES TO BLESS WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW DEVOTIONAL… READ WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT THE BOOK”






Shearon,
Wow, such powerful words! God has surely blessed you in the area of prayer. Some of your words had a poetic feel to them. I think this is beautiful, and I could see myself reading it in my quiet time for strength in Him.

In one of your sections, I liked the focus on the spiritual realm and how there is a whole other aspect, larger than our own lives going on as we live on this Earth. We get so focused on ourselves, when there is a much bigger purpose.

I love how you took so many of God’s truths and turned them into personal words to us. I think it is refreshing to hear it in this way. It reads like the Psalms, building up the heart. I think most of us can identify with hardship and difficulties of all different levels, and your book covers a myriad of them. How precious is God’s love and what he can do for us. I really enjoyed reading this and have such hope for it on and off the site!

Kara
A Gate Called Beautifulhttp://authonomy.com/images/close_quotes.gif
***********************************************************************************

Shearon:

Thank you for sharing these powerful, and wonderful devotions. Any Christian new to Christ or those who have walked with him day by day for years, can use these prayers/devotions to help them with their journey. It is wonderful how you added the Scripture references, so each reader can follow along, with God's word. Many Stars from me, and I am adding you to my bookshelf. May God Guide you Through the Storm.

Gary B. Roy

***********************************************************************************




Problem, promise and provision. Were you in my church last week listening to the same sermon? What a great "to the point guide" for anyone looking for straight forward answers from the Good Book to apply to their daily lives. Well laid out with plenty of Scripture references so the reader can look it up and digest it for themselves. I'm impressed, and that takes some doing! Chapter 4 was my favorite, about worry, anxiousness and Shalom (peace). Excellent work for the Lord and us, thank you. 

Peter B.  "The Bible I Thought I Knew"
http://authonomy.com/images/close_quotes.gif
**********************************************************************************

Smiles...Shearon--how beautiful. I love what you've done here...taking verses and adding your heart to them. It's a wonderful gift for all that love our Savior. New to the journey or well along the way, this is such a treasure. 

God bless, Linda
http://authonomy.com/images/close_quotes.gif
**********************************************************************************

Shearon: Your words were like a healing balm to my hurting heart when I read them today. It is truly beyond me how any person can live this life without the Lord and the comfort and love He offers through His Word, His Holy Spirit and through special people like you. You are an amazing servant and a beautiful Christian. Your love for the Lord shines in your comforting, encouraging, uplifting and inspiring words. Thank you.

I'm offering you no suggestions for your writing, I'm afraid. I was so in need of your comforting words that I didn't pause long enough to think about any need for improvement. But I think you've a book here that will help and guide and touch the heart of many, many people. I admire your knowledge of scripture and your clear insights. Your format: verse, discussion, prayer confession takes the reader full circle from seeking God by reading His words, to studying and gaining more insight through your discussion, to returning to seek God through prayer. A perfect circle!

And a perfect circle made in your devotions by ending with the admonishment to "let not your heart be worried." I couldn't stop reading them because I was so hungry for what you had to say. You have my prayers and best wishes, Shaeron, for the publication of your lovely devotional book and, when it's published, I would really like to purchase a copy.

Blessings,
Patricia Laster - Free to be Mehttp://authonomy.com/images/close_quotes.gif


**********************************************************************************
This is lovely and I like the way you can read for different challenges one may be having. You are right on target with our devotion of the Lord not being a drive by, put in your order and drive out, like fast food church.

Blessings Roslyn

PURCHASE THE BOOK ON AMAZON WHERE PEACEFUL WATERS FLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.