Translate

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

5 STAR REVIEW ON GOODREADS

Where Peaceful Waters Flow - Words of Encouragement DevotionalWhere Peaceful Waters Flow - Words of Encouragement Devotional by Shearon Hurst

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Sister Shearon

I love what you’ve done here…taking verses and adding your heart to them. I couldn’t stop reading them because I was so hungry for what you had to say, and the words seem to minister to what I was going through. Your words were like a healing balm to my hurting heart when I read them today.

Your love for the Lord shines in your encouraging, uplifting and inspiring words. You have my prayers that the Lord will continue to minister through you so that many will be blessed.

Denise



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.