Translate

Monday, May 22, 2017

CAST YOUR CARES ON THE ALTAR


Many of My people are laboring under the burden of anxiety because of their circumstances. Because they are laboring under the spirit of anxiety they are not at rest and not at their full strength. Turn your eyes again with faith upon Me, says the Lord, and I will lift you up and will be your strength.  I will become the very strength of your heart and the strength of your body, for the times of refreshing come from the presence of the Lord.

Take those things that trouble you and place them upon My altar where I can deal with them.  As long as you hold on to them; as long as you fret about them, and as long as you worry about them, they are not Mine.

So, I say to those of you who find yourself in a time of anxiety; fear not, for I am with you.  Fear not; for I have not departed from you.  Fear not; for I will not abandon you, nor will I leave you without My help.  Now, cast your cares upon Me and leave them all on the altar.
 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
 

Psa. 55:22  Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Isa. 58:11 The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength.

Mat 6:31-32  Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Acts 3 19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.