Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

ALLOW ME TO ENCOURAGE YOU


My Child, don’t give in to discouragement, that’s what the enemy wants you to do.  He’s afraid of the plans that I have to bring glory through you for My Kingdom.  Therefore, he tries to discourage you by setting obstacles and hindrances in your path. The enemy wants you to feel discouraged so you will lose focus and believe that you’ve disqualified yourself from the things I’ve promised you.  Next, he brings along disappointment, hoping you will choose to wallow in self-pity instead of walking in obedience. 

Don’t allow him to cause you to take your eyes off Me and focus on the problems so much that you feel overwhelmed by the size of it.  The more you focus on the problem and the larger they will begin to appear, until you believe there’s no hope.  Those are his weapons, but I want you to remember; no weapon the enemy forms against you shall prosper. Therefore, keep looking up, and don’t become distracted from what I’ve called you to do.


The best way to resist his plans of discouragement and defeat is to submit unto Me; keep your mind on Me, and allow Me to encourage you.  For when you keep your mind on Me, I will keep you in perfect peace.  I will fill your heart with My love and put My words in your mouth; then you will speak with the authority and the power that I’ve given to you.  My child, I want you to know that I am more than able to work My glory in every situation.  I want you to see that I am who I am, and remember that nothing is too hard for Me.  Let this truth bring peace to your heart, comfort to your soul, and joy to your innermost being.

Oh, allow Me to encourage you; for I am the God of encouragement. I am the One who knows how to fill your mouth with good things and will strengthen you in times of weakness. I know how to work My glory in all of your circumstances. There is no difficulty that you will ever face that I can’t turn around for good. There is no trial that can come against you that will catch Me by surprise; for there is nothing hidden from My eyes.   

Therefore, I say to you, be encouraged this day and don’t allow your problems to control you. Yes, in this world you will have problems, but don’t let your problems have you.  Don’t give them power over your life; just remember, My words, delight in them. Remember My words and you will have great peace, and nothing shall offend you.  My words will breathe new life into you and your circumstances. My words will give you hope and lead you to triumph over the enemy.  All these things are possible, if you keep your mind on Me and allow Me to encourage you.


Read and Meditate on His Word:

Gen. 18:14 Is anything too hard for the LORD

Joh. 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Jos. 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest

Psa. 31:24  Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psa. 55:18  He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.

Isa. 26:3-4  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 

Psa. 103:5  Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.


Psa. 119:165  Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.