Translate

Friday, December 9, 2016

DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK


 
There is something you want to ask Me, but you wonder if you have the right to do so. My children need to realize that I know everything about them. I know their thoughts even when far away. Therefore, I already know what it is you want to ask of Me. I am waiting for you to ask. You have not, because you ask not. Ask, and you will receive so that your joy will be full.

I am Your Heavenly Father, and it is My good pleasure to supply your needs. It is My joy to give you the blessings of the Kingdom, blessings that are stored up for you. Do not allow the enemy to bring condemnation upon you, and cause you to feel unworthy of the promises of the Kingdom. There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ and you with Me. You have the right to live a blessed life; it belongs to you. If you remember, I came so that you would have life more abundantly.

You seem to have forgotten this, You seem to have forgotten who you are, and to whom you belong to. Therefore, let Me remind you who you are. You are a child of the King. You are blessed and highly favored, and all that My Father has belongs to you.  So, as a child of the King, come and talk with Me. Talk to your Father and ask for what you need. Now, do not be afraid any longer; just ask.

 
Read and Meditate on His Word:


Psa. 139:1-2 O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. (NLT)

Mat 7:7-8  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 16: 23-24 At that time you won't need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name. You haven't done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.

Luke 12:32  Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Gal. 4:7 Now you are no longer a slave, but God's own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know how much this site has blessed you.